Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Dual-Stack MOSFET for CPU Power
Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM) is another innovative MOSFETs design by ASRock. The silicon die area is increased by stacking two dies into one MOSFET. The larger the die area, the lower Rds(on). Compared to traditional discrete MOSFET, DSM with larger die area provides extreme lower Rds(on) 1.2 mΩ, so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
What you’ve never understood about your computer is that it is scared to death of water, H2O, humidity or whatever you’d like to name it. And even though you do not see the water, actually there may be lots of excessive moist in the air killing your motherboard silently and slowly. No, your motherboard doesn’t melt when in contact with water like the wicked witch of the west, but it dies of short circuit. Luckily, ASRock has a new High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
802.11ac WiFi Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
This motherboard comes with an exclusive 802.11ac WiFi (5G WiFi) module that supports up to 433Mbps wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.0. Experience up to 144% speed boost compared to your old 802.11n WiFi!
UEFI EZ Mode
EZ mode is a dashboard which contains multiple readings of the system’s current status. You can check the most crucial information of your system, such as CPU speed, DRAM frequency, SATA information, fan speed, etc.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Win 7 USB Patcher
Due to chipset limitation, when you want to install Windows® 7 on this MB, you may need to use “Win 7 USB Patcher” to create a new ISO file, or check this page for more details on how to install Windows® 7 OS.
||ASRock Super Alloy|
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM)
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
||- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)|
- Supports CPU up to 95W
- Digi Power design
- 5 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
||- Intel® H110|
||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology|
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
||- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support|
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
| Audio, Video and Networking|
||- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 510/530/630|
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB*
- Dual graphics output: Support DVI-D and HDMI ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
**Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)*|
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
||- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s|
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
||- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
| Expansion / Connectivity|
||- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*|
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module**
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
**The M.2 socket does not support SATA M.2 SSDs.
||- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug|
||- 1 x TPM Header|
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)* All CPU/Chassis Fan Connectors can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.*
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 3 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))**
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**USB3_7_8 is shared with USB_9_10.
|Rear Panel I/O
||- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port|
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
| Other Features / Miscellaneous|
|Software and BIOS
- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)*
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield|
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x SMA WiFi Antenna Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
||- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing|
- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
||- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm|
- Solid Capacitor design
||- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit*|
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please see our
online tutorial or check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
||- FCC, CE|
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)